To our valued patients,
Dr. Perkins and the entire staff of Rochester Hills Orthopedics hope this message finds you healthy and well. Like you, we are taking additional steps to prevent the spread of Covid-19 while continuing to care for patients.
Please note the following:
- Our medical staff has modified the appointment schedule.
- Patients are required to complete a temperature scan and updated health history
- Please contact us to reschedule your appointment if you have experienced any of the following within the last two (2) weeks:
- Fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms
- Recently traveled to a city/state designated as a “hot-spot” by the CDC
- Had or believed to have had contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19
Please feel free to contact us via the following methods listed below.
- Phone: (248) 239-5300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patient Portal: https://rhosportsmed.followmyhealth.com
Stay safe and healthy!
~Dr. Perkins and the Rochester Hills Orthopedics Team