To our valued patients,
Dr. Perkins and the entire staff of Rochester Hills Orthopedics hope this message finds you healthy and well. Like you, we are taking additional steps to prevent the spread of Covid-19 while continuing to care for patients.
Rochester Hills Orthopedics & Sports Medicine is designated as an essential service, providing emergency services for injured patients as well as post-operative check-ups.
Please note the following:
- Our medical staff has modified the appointment schedule, restricting access to the waiting area and directly moving patients to an exam room.
- You will be greeted by a member of the medical staff and taken directly to your exam room.
- Patients are required to complete a temperature scan and updated health history
- Our medical staff will contact you by phone prior to your scheduled appointment to review health history and the new processes.
- Dr. Perkins is coordinating care via telephone for patients unable or unwilling to travel at this time.
- Please contact us to reschedule your appointment if you have experienced any of the following within the last two (2) weeks:
- Fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms
- Recently traveled to a city/state designated as a “hot-spot” by the CDC
- Had or believed to have had contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines, family members will be asked to wait in their car during the appointment. Minors may bring one (1) adult family member to the appointment.
- The State of Michigan has suspended all elective surgical procedures at this time. We are closely monitoring this matter and will begin rescheduling appointments once the Executive Order is lifted.
- Our office remains open for urgent conditions needing attention, our amazing staff of professionals are still available while working from remote locations.
Please feel free to contact us via the following methods listed below. Please also note that our staff is working remotely and may require 24-hours to respond to your message.
- Phone: (248) 239-5300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patient Portal: https://rhosportsmed.followmyhealth.com
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we also adapt during this unprecedented time.
Stay safe and healthy!
~Dr. Perkins and the Rochester Hills Orthopedics Team